Please note that it is the responsibility of the group or individual using the facility to set up any chairs/tables and return the facility to normal setup after the approved event or activity.
- If food or drink is involved, wipe all tables clean using a mild soap and water solution. Spray bottlers of cleaner are also in each classroom.
- Return all tables, chairs, and equipment to their proper places after your event. Return all rooms to their normal set up.
- If using the kitchen, please wash and dry all dishes used and return them to the correct cupboard or drawer. Take all extra food and beverage with you unless specific plans for usage have been made. Wipe counters and leave the kitchen clean and ready for next use.
- Coffee Machine Usage – Please follow all directions on coffee usage. For events that are not church related, the user’s own coffee must be provided.
- Used tablecloths need to be placed in the office, understanding there is a fee for cleaning.
- Report any damage to equipment or property promptly.
- If the building is not in use when finished, please check that all doors are locked, windows are closed, and lights off. Then lock up. (Set the alarm if you are the last person leaving).
*Paper towels, cleaning supplies, broom, mop, vacuum, etc. are located in the hall closet near the stairwell of each floor.
I will submit a deposit of $200 as soon as I receive confirmation for this request. I recognize my wedding will not be added to the church calendar until this deposit is paid. $100 of this deposit will be refunded after the event if the user abides by the rules and regulations in the agreement. Checks can be made out to Northeast Christian Church (Attention: Wedding Request Payment) 4900 Stellhorn Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46815.
I will submit all outstanding payments ($550) at least two weeks before the event. I understand that if the balance is not received by this point I may lose my reservation.
Rental fee of $750 (including damage deposit) includes use of the facility over two days, cleaning before and after the event, A/V specialist, and facility coordinator. Officiant fee not included.